Thank you for visiting and thinking of donating to Terri. We are asking for financial support for my friend Terri who was diagnosed with ALS in January 2015. Your donation will help maintain Terri’s healthcare and expenses associated with her battle with Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Terri takes daily supplements, eats ‘clean’, and has weekly physical therapy appointments to help slow down her progression of muscle weakness. The average life expectancy averages around 2 years after diagnosis. Terri is beating the odds right now – She’s a little slower these days, but she’s eating, walking, and talking. Medical expenses include supplements, PT, OT, ALS Clinics, adjustable bed, adjustable mattress, lift chair, new clothes that are easier to put on, new vehicle to haul electric scooter, and more. Thank you for supporting her fight!
Ways you can help:
- Participate in any fundraisers (See Events Page)
- GoFundMe: http://www.gofundme.com/k9yf1o
- Donations also accepted at FlagStar Bank – account: Terri Saenz through myfriendterri.com
- Buy a T-shirt or two: Heritage Logo Works ALS “I Support MyFriendTerri.com” Shirts
- Via PayPal and/or credit card processing: http://tinyurl.com/pgy72jo
- Mail checks made payable to MyFriendTerri.com at PO Box 87914, Canton MI 48187
As of right now, all donations are contributing towards the expenses related to the care and treatment for Terri’s daily activities. The average cost to care for a patient with advanced stages of ALS is approximately $250,000 a year according to the ALS Association.
Thank you for your prayers and support.