Thank you for visiting and thinking of donating to Terri. We are asking for financial support for my friend Terri who was diagnosed with ALS in January 2015.
Their next big hurdle is to sell their two-story home in Canton and find a suitable first floor master bed and bath home close to family and friends. This next home will need to be wheelchair friendly.
Ways you can help:
- Participate in any fundraisers (See Events Page)
- GoFundMe: http://www.gofundme.com/k9yf1o
- Donations also accepted at FlagStar Bank – account: Terri Saenz through myfriendterri.com
- Buy a T-shirt or two: Heritage Logo Works ALS “I Support MyFriendTerri.com” Shirts
- Via PayPal and/or credit card processing: http://tinyurl.com/pgy72jo
- Mail checks made payable to MyFriendTerri.com at PO Box 87914, Canton MI 48187
As of right now, all donations are contributing towards the expenses related to the care and preparation of Terri’s next home. The average cost to care for a patient with advanced stages of ALS is approximately $250,000 a year according to the ALS Association.
Thank you for your prayers and support.